
Sunday, August 16, 2009
MALLORY!!!
Mallory started Eric Fisher Academy July 13th. About 2 weeks into her classes, she was offered a chance to get her hair cut by Mr. Eric Fisher, himself. It really turned out pretty and he did a video of the process. Mal has learned a lot there and is starting to do hair at home for everyone at home now. I had a fancy updo for dinner one night. It looked a little strange with shorts and a t-shirt. Mikiah had beautiful curls the other night. We'll try to get more pictures next time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys will notice that Mallory's cut looks a lot like Megan's! I hear she is getting it cut again Tuesday, so I'll try to get a pic of that on for everyone.
We definitely want to see all new hairdos Mallory gets at school. Next time take a picture of your fancy updo too!!!
P.S. To Mallory - Your friends look like fun :) We hope you are enjoying school.
Mallory knew both of these girls in the homeschool realm. Shelbie, on the left, has been associated with our denomination, The Missionary Church. Shelbie's mom and I are good friends. Kelsie actually ran track under Dale's coaching years ago and played basketball for the Warriors too. She is also Taylor Wilbeck's special friend, so she feels like family to us. Mallory has been blessed by such good friends compared to her experience at Butler.
Post a Comment